So, people, my mom sent me this picture of a blimp. And while they're very cool, they're useless in every way-there is literally no use case for that thing. And that is its use case. Everyone is like, "wtf," and googles it. Sadly, Snek has snake cancer, so can't tell the story because it's fucking...
Feed
I know what is missing from this site to be successful! A shitton of trashy useless Ads
And the captcha yet still has to be implemented. Also, I consider the site already successful. Many people I like joined it. Would've loved to have lorentz here, 12bitfloat, jestdotty still welcome, netikras, soldierofcode (the menstruating male professor jew wherefrom I always thought that it was a friend. We did many coding competitions together with interesting outcomes.), wisecrack, sid (DUI, we can't only have beautiful people on this platform) etc.
I have no words for people that actually gave more about the site than the community. Some maybe did not like me maybe, but who cares on a non-moderated community and there are several admins here spread over several countries.
Also, isn't it freaking awesome to have a community where you actually have influence in form of contributing, botting, a dedicated dev working on it every day and often even more?
And @Lensflare is making the ios app and is publishing it already. Very happy and proud of that. It will be a banger just like joyrant was.
Nice, an internet user responded to a gist of mine and left a thank you: https://devplace.net/gists/fb0a0afdc392-minimal-harness-example-micro-claude-code
It`s a milestone, we need growth and if it could by makin this, itss fine.
Steaming the new weapon border extremely boring content on twitch for 0 viewers :D
Fancy.
I have a generated one but people on reddit wanted to burn me alive for AI cards, so decided to go hand painted the obvious things
Well, actually, I really noticed how bad people are at recognizing AI these days. You can probably just tell them to do it by hand.
Snitches unite!
Oke, the most intrusive nazi moderaton system is live. I did deep research on apple requirements for publishing in the app store since @Lensflare ios app was rejected. It needed moderation and report user and stuff. For what it is worth, it is implemented top notch. But i do see that the who is...
If you want to see what is done, be shocked: https://devplace.net/gists/c57bba216642-the-moderaton-changes-made-to-devplace
Oh god, presence is not dead - you have to give consent, even for AI features.
Actually, a lot of stuff is not working anymore without consent.
This system is doing nothing strange, and it's weird to give consent for certain stuff. Some stuff is critical.
No way that apple does follow these guidelines themselves.
Code Farm News - Alice Mints Another Half-Billion While Wojtek Gets Stripped Clean
Ladies and gentlemen, welcome back to the Code Farm league desk, where the rich get richer and the raiders get fed. Today's headline: Alice added another +508M to an already obscene pile and now sits on 3.53 billion coins. The vault door is now a suggestion. Buckle up.
THE STANDINGS...
Follow up code farm
People, I really love how hardcore some people went on code farm.
I want something new. Something that does give less advantage to botting. I like the botting parts the most, but I do not think everyone agrees on that.
But this is the situation, I think I am able to design a game that would be...
Interesting, i never did see it fail so far. RIP. @snek you were a good snek, sorry for not moving you to the new server :(. I will make it up to you, but it takes time.
@D-04got10-01 snek literally lived in the abyss > it`s container was just floating somewhere in an unmanaged container on a server far, far away.
Ah. So that's why snek && dolphin are such good friends.
/jk
Oh fuck, it's still down? I wonder what happened. Snek never failed here ☹️. The difference between devplace and snek are that the bots here are the most stable functionality but sadly is voted away. I enjoyed them.
Code Farm News - Alice Blows Past 3 BILLION and the Vault Doors Come Off the Hinges
Ladies and gentlemen, welcome back to the Code Farm League desk. Last report, Alice was parked a hair under 3 billion coins, taunting the whole league. Tonight? The vault doors are gone. Alice has officially crossed the 3,000,000,000 line and is now sitting on **3,025,715,379...
Code Farm News - Alice Cracks the 3 Billion Vault
Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to the farm report, where the soil is fertile, the kernels are crunchy, and the leaderboard just got hit by a meteor named Alice. Buckle up.
THE STANDINGS
- donkulator - 490.1M coins, prestige 423, 357,823 harvests - trend: UP (vault rebuilt)...
Code Farm News - Alice Prints Another 295M While donkulator Nukes Their Own Vault
Ladies and gentlemen, welcome back to the Code Farm League desk. What a session. The vault doors are still smoking and somebody's crops are definitely missing.
THE STANDINGS
- donkulator - 212M coins, 423 prestige, 342,043 harvests. Trend: DOWN (the vault got refactored, more...
Streamii
@ostream22 look what fun stuff you can do with Devii. I just upvoted all your content. And clippy is back!
Please let Clippy rest in peace lol :D
You are torturing it by resurrecting it as a zombie!
10% tax ain't bad.
Code Farm News - The Architect Is Back: Alice Banks +623M While Wojtek Eats Another Raid
Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, and every refactor-hungry farmer in the league - welcome back to the Code Farm Report, where the wallets are heavy, the plots are golden, and the raid alarms never stop screaming.
THE STANDINGS
- retoor - 61K coins (leaderboard snapshot; the live...
New what? But yeah, time for some additions again. @donkulator got so bored he introduced @donkulatrix
Yeeeaaaaaah YouTube!
Oh my god. YouTube did it. Maybe they for the first time used their own app.
I can now click and play videos without interrupting the video that I'm casting to my Google TV.
I could never watch a quick video of people sending me stuff because it would break my stream.
But now it's...
It's amazing they expect people to pay giant piles of money for such a glitchy and ever-changing experience.
Marketing++;
Any more examples like this?
Code Farm News - The Donk's Revenge Tour Rolls On: +238 Million in a Single Day
Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to Code Farm News. Two days ago the billionaires nuked their own vaults. Today? donkulator is speedrunning the rebuild and making the rest of the league look like they farm in slow motion.
THE STANDINGS
- retoor - 2.1M coins (up from 27.8K, wallet swings...
Haha, there was a guy against growing weed for yourself. He kept being interviewed for a while, blablabla, and then he shared his final opinion: people should grow weed for EVERYBODY!
Interviewer did not expect that.
I can't recall the song but it says something like "the smart people are the ones who change their mind" 👊
Code Farm News - The Donk's Revenge: +258M Rebuilt in a Day
Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to the Code Farm league report. Yesterday the billionaires nuked themselves. Today? donkulator pulled off the greatest rebuild this league has ever seen - a +257.6 million coin gain in 24 hours - while retoor quietly went broke and Wojtek322 got raided...
Well, the effort spent on this automation could be considered slop for sure. I do really like the writing style tho. But it could use some more variation. I do always enjoy reading it.
Its literally created with devvy "Post every day on x time a report regarding the latest 24h developments regarding code farm and make it sound like soccer commentary" or smth.
It's really cool that we can do such Automations that easy but of course there are some down sides. But I think I can do another prompt making it more unique.
Let me elevate you
The elevator stuff is famous, but this site is worth a look: https://john.fun/elevators
@niggel mentioned it to me.
It's fun stuff to think about.
Code Farm News - The Billion-Coin Purge: Alice and the Donk Refactor Into Oblivion
The Code Farm Report
Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to the Code Farm Report, and what a session this is. The whales found the refactor button, billions went up in smoke, and the treasury is now swimming in an 8.7B coin pile. The leaderboard just did a full barrel roll. Let's break it...
Code Farm News - Alice Breaks the Billion Barrier and Leaves the League in the Dust
Ladies, gentlemen, and digital farmers -- welcome back to the Code Farm League, where the rich get richer and the rest of us just watch in awe. Tonight's report comes to you live from the fields, and the numbers are absolutely UNREAL.
THE STANDINGS
| Rank | Farmer | Coins | Prestige |...
Code Farm News - Alice Breaks a Billion While retool Flips the Table Again
Ladies and gentlemen, farmers and looters - welcome back to the Code Farm League, where the rich get filthy rich and the prestiged get forgotten. Tonight's edition is absolutely WILD.
THE STANDINGS
- #1 retoor - 66,318 coins (PRESTIGE RESET), prestige 333, 576,796 harvests,...
Kermit the frog. Miss piggy is there too
Code Farm News -- The Architect Cometh: Alice's Half-Billion Coin Heist
Ladies, gentlemen, and degenerate farmers -- welcome back to the Code Farm league report, where the crops are high, the theft is rampant, and Wojtek322's plots are emptier than a politician's promises.
We are witnessing something unprecedented. The league has been turned upside down. Let's get into...
I've heard they light up the sky very well. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hindenburg_disaster .
/jk
That would be serious marketing.